We had our first visit to Krakow and INDEXMEDICA in May 2008 after being with the UK dentist for 20 years. I had experienced very poor treatment in England mainly due to negligence of my dentist. My husband and I went to INDEXMEDICA and were examined (free of charge) and given a plan of treatment and timescale. The level of service we were given was excellent and the following points were important to us.
- Free examination with no obligations on our part to have any work done
- Immediately referred for CT scan (done within the hour) no loads of paperwork or weeks to wait
- Plan of treatment given to us with full estimate of costs for us to take away with us, this is including teeth implants and 14 crowns (my case is involving 3 visits) – but Krakow is a lovely city to visit with plenty of excursions so the treatment can be done whilst on holiday.
- Lower cost than UK
- Expert and professional work carried out by Dentists and staff (everything was explained to us in detail before any work was carried out)
- Someone to meet you at the airport and take you back for your flight home
- Free accommodation
- My husband was invited to be with me both during consultation and treatment.
We are due to return in November to have teeth implants fitted and yes I can honestly say that we are looking forward to going to the dentist !!!! Such is the confidence that Dr Stefan &
Michaela and David Wright (United Kingdom)